Top 30 facebook groups in Uganda where you can sell your stuff for free; Is that phone or shoe you posted on facebook not gathering enough buyers? Having trouble making a single sale?
Ok, now that i have captured your attention, i’m sure most of you are like … “great… lets post our products in each of those groups and get rich…”. You could do that, you would get better mileage. But, how about if i told you that with Socialpay Uganda app, you could experience the following benefits;
Benefits to seller;
- Accept Local Payments – Let your buyers buy directly from the product links socialpay makes for you. MTN and Airtel Money supported. Socialpay also accepts VISA & Mastercard. When goods are purchased you receive your money in real time which you can cash out to your mobile money at your convenience.
- Create Beautiful Posts – You don’t have to upload photo, re-write product details for every post. Socialpay creates a link you can share on each of the groups and your image, description, price will appear beautifully in the post. This saves you a lot of time.
- Create Stores – Do you have many items you sell? just create a store and add your products… see… now you can just share the store link, no need to have an e-commerce website.
- Free stock management and detailed reports – Manage your shop with all the tools and reports needed to take your business to the next level.
Well, let’s not forget that, the most important person to your business is the buyer.
Benefits to buyers;
- Instant payment The buyer does not need to download app or register to socialpay, Just pay and get receipt. Socialpay, completes the process chain of “buy & sell” with this crucial step.
- Quality Control Socialpay vets all its verified merchants to ensure products exist and the business is legit. We cannot pretend that fraudulent sellers do not exist in uganda. Socialpay, protects the buyer in this regard.
- Accept installment purchases – This is a popular payment method in Uganda. Some how the salaries come end of month don’t cut it. So most buyers tend to pay in bits over time. This feature is optional.
To find out more benefits of socialpay, please read What makes SocialPay Special? Benefits of SocialPay or visit our knowledge base
Top 30 facebook groups in Uganda where you can sell your stuff for free
Once you are done with socialpay installation, registration and have finished creating your links. The next logical thing would be to join these groups and post your links there. Incase, you are new to selling on social media, read this article Sell online using social media – 9 Tips everyone in Uganda should know.
These stats are based on this date Apr 24, 2017. They could have changed but we shall periodically update them.
|Top 30 facebook groups||Potential Reach|
|SMARTPHONES ON SALE…. NEW and USED||143,485|
|Trade Links Africa(TLA)||67,678|
|UGANDA FACEBOOK MARKET||51,943|
|Katale Africa (+256776314257)||46,040|
|BUSINESS CLUB MEMBERS||41,090|
|OIX UGANDA (SELL & BUY )||37,965|
|For Sale in Kampala||35,212|
|CONNECTION FOR BUYING AND SELLING||30,822|
|KAMPALA FREE ONLINE MERKETING AND ADVERTS||29,111|
|Buy Sell Swap it now – Uganda||27,003|
|online trading Uganda||25,726|
|Kampala City Sales||24,417|
|Trading Posts Africa||22,274|
|TRADE NOW UGANDA “E.A.C” +256705524581||18,217|
|Ugandas Cheapest Market||18,192|
|Real Estate Flea Market ~ Uganda||17,423|
|The Merchants Market||15,681|
|Trading Posts Uganda||15,593|
|IDEAS make MONEY||12,970|
|Easy Sell (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan & Rwanda)||7,062|
|Kampala Expats 3.0||5,373|
Did we miss any? please comment below so as we can add them.